After Pay Faq
After Pay Faq
Welcome to After Pay Faqs
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your Table Tonic purchases. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal instalments fortnightly (find out more below).
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
1. A US residential address
2. A debit or credit card
3. To be over 18 years of age
How to use Afterpay online:
1. Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal.
2. Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay.
3. Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
1. Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
2.Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases; $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time, and $800 for returning Afterpay customers. Some exclusions apply.
3. The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
4. For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
5. If you wish to return your goods, the normal returns policy applies found in shipping and returns in the foot note of our websites page – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
6. When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
*If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
What is Installments with Afterpay?
Installments with Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
How do I use Installments with Afterpay?
Simply shop online and add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. At the checkout choose Installments with Afterpay as your payment method. First-time customers will need to register with Afterpay and provide payment details, as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
Please note that all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Installments with Afterpay. A minimum purchase amount may apply and you must meet additional eligibility requirements to qualify.
Where can I use Installments with Afterpay?
Installments with Afterpay can only be applied to purchases made on sites approved by Afterpay.
Can I use Installments with Afterpay if I’m an international customer?
Afterpay is only offered to our customers who have a US billing address, US shipping address, a US Visa or Mastercard (credit or debit card), or American Express and a US mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses, shipping addresses, and/or phone numbers will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
How does the payment schedule work?
All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account.
You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date if you choose to do so.
Where can I find common questions about payments?
Check out the Afterpay Payments FAQ
When will my items be delivered if I use Installments with Afterpay?
Afterpay orders are delivered as per our standard shipping time frame after you complete your order online.
Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single transaction?
Yes, transaction value limits apply to purchases made on YourWebsite.com using Installments by Afterpay.
What products are not eligible for purchase using Installments with Afterpay?
Afterpay is not available on purchases of gift cards. If you are purchasing gift cards along with Afterpay eligible products, you will need to place two separate orders.
How do I return or exchange an item purchased using Installments with Afterpay?
If you have changed your mind, you can return your Afterpay purchase in-store or by mail for a refund. Please check that your return or exchange meets our Return policy located in the foot notes of our website and follows our policy. Afterpay will be notified of your return if qualified, and will process the appropriate refunds. Please do not return your purchase to Afterpay.
If you believe there is fault or concern with your Afterpay purchase payment, please contact Afterpay customer support at email@example.com
What if I can’t pay an Afterpay installment?
If funds are not available or you otherwise do not make your payment when it is due, late fees may apply. Click here for complete terms.
What happens if I have a partial refund, and how does that affect my payments?
Afterpay will be notified once your refund is processed. Your payment plan will be automatically adjusted to reflect the new total order value starting with the last payment and working backward. In the case where a refund amount is larger than 25% of the total order, Afterpay will eliminate the fourth installment payment and apply the remaining amount to your earlier payments.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
If you have any questions about your Afterpay account, please contact Afterpay directly via a web form found here.